Eyelashes are a woman’s most important feature. Every woman knows that long eyelashes are a blessing in disguise and those who are unfortunate, have tried, at some point or the other, to make their eyelashes grow. But have you ever wondered exactly how to make your eyelashes grow naturally? Well if you did, look no further! This article brings to you various ways of caring for your eyelashes so that they grow long and healthy and give your face the dimension that it deserves!
Top 10 things that will make your eyelashes grow
- Diet – The most important thing to do to get strong and long lashes is to eat nourishing and healthy foods like nuts, seeds, eggs and fish, which are rich in protein and help hair growth.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is great for eyelashes. Dab it on to your eyelids before bed to moisturise them and give them the nutrients that they need to grow.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is great for the growth of eyelashes and makes them strong and healthy. It is also good for skin and removes blemishes and scars. Open up one or two of Vitamin E capsules and apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thick and strong.
- Green tea – Green tea has a lot of health benefits, besides being great for your body. They are knows to make eyelashes grow thick and long. To get thick and long eyelashes using green tea, just wipe some cooled and freshly made green tea onto your eyelids with cotton wool and leave it in.
- Aloe vera – If you’re wondering how to make your eyelashes grow, consider using pure aloe vera gel. It has several benefits and makes eyelashes grow longer and thicker very quickly. Just apply a little amount to your eyelashes using a clean mascara wand, the same way that you apply mascara and wait for it to work its magic.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, linen oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, burdock root oil and argan oil are very deeply moisturising. They are also rich in nutrients which stimulate the growth of eyelashes and make them naturally thicker and longer. Make an oil blend using this oil and dab it onto a cotton pad and apply it to your eyelashes. Even using just one or two of these oils will make your eyelashes grow longer.
- Rubbing your eyelids – This promotes blood flow to the area of the eye in general and promotes the growth of eyelashes.
- Castor oil – Castor oil is known for its property to make hair cells grow quicker and stronger. The most effective way to make your eyelashes grow naturally is to use organic castor oil. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent breakage. This is one of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow.
Eyelashes draw attention to the face and add character and dimension to it. Fuller eyelashes makes the eyes look brighter and less droopy, thus making you look less tired even after a rough night. These are some of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow and will surely help you steal the spotlight no matter where you go.