The market is full of a variety of skin products, among which bleaching cream is one of most frequently asked sort of product. Bleaching creams are meant to provide instant glow or whitening effect to the skin. These creams deeply cleanse the pores of the skin and provide lighter skin tone in no more than 20 minutes of quick time. Though, most of the skin bleaching cream products are chemically treated and contain hazardous agents as their ingredients, such as mercury, which is very harsh to the skin and may cause severe side-effects if not applied or selected in right manner.
Selecting Perfect Bleaching Cream
Prior to applying, fetching a right bleaching product is mandatory in order to avoid any sort of pro-bleaching side-effects. Every skin type is unique and falls under the specific criteria of skin types. Plenty of bleaching creams variants are destined to suit a specific type of skin and picking the right one as per the suitability of your skin type is necessary to attain considerable skin results.
Every bleaching pack is provided with the details of the ingredients and type of skin to which it suits the most. Like, bleaching skin available for dry skin contains more nourishing agents in a way to avoid excessive dryness and itching after applying bleaching cream, as bleaching itself leaves dryness to the skin after applying it. Similarly, bleaching creams for oily skins are made in accordance to that of the oily feature of the skin and to make it clear appropriately.
After finding the right sort of cream pack, as per the skin type of yours, simply make a mixture of bleaching cream in a prescribed manner and apply it on the little and sensitive area the body, such as arms, and leave it for overnight. If it does not leave any sort of patches or itching in the morning, it means it is safe to apply that skin bleaching cream to your face area, without any doubt. This method is known as a patch test.
However, there are now many bleaching creams available in the market which are completely herbal in nature and do not possess any sort of chemical agents into it. But a patch test is also required with such creams as well, as it is not known that whether the herbal combinations are suitable for particular skin type or not.
Applying Bleaching Cream
Bleaching cream can be applied in most righteous manner in following steps:
- Wash a face with gentle face wash and make it dry
- Prepare the mixture of the bleaching cream in a prescribed manner, with proper amount of bleaching agent
- Apply the mixture over the entire face area, leaving the sensitive areas of the face, such as eye and its surrounding area, nose, lips and mouth
- Make sure that entire face area is coated well with the mixture and leave for next 15-20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with a water soaked sponge and pat it with a dry towel
• Do not apply any face wash for few days and try to have cleansing, toning and moisturizing procedures after bleaching.