Overheating is one of the major problems that any computer should possess at least once. When you use the computer more than its performance then it definitely leads to overheating issues. Continuously playing games, over usage of system, and other reasons arise the problems of overheating. When compared to desktop computers, laptops often overheat quickly due to all the components are attached in single unit.
Overheating is a constant issue that computer arise. Many people think that their computer may slow down due to any unwanted virus or any harmful software they install in PC. But the real problem will be overheating issues. If your computer slows down or involves any sudden shutdowns then it is definitely the symptoms of Overheating Problems.
Over heating problems and Applications of CPU Cooler:
There are certain problems that may cause overheating such as one of the CPU Cooler may not work properly that increase the temperature to go high.
- A normal computer will has three coolers like PSU coolers, Graphic card cooler and CPU cooler. The Power supply cooler is exit outside the computer hence you can check whether it is working or not. But remaining two coolers are inside the computer and you can check with its sound. It any of these coolers are not working then you need to replace with new device.
- One of the problems to overheating is spreading of dust inside computer. You may not clear this dust for many days as they are inside the CPU cooler. So remove these dust particles and check the CPU Cooler is working or not. So that you can get an idea about changing new device.
- The main reason to overheat problem is your CPU Cooler may not work. One of the reasons to CPU Cooler not working is cigarette smoke. The Smoke that cigarette releases has tar in it and it easily gathers to the CPU Cooler that makes slow down of device.
- If your computer causes sudden shutdown then it might be the cause of overheating. So if you have any smoker around the computer asks them immediately to leave the place. You can set a warning sound when your computer temperature increases by choosing the system settings in BIOS.
- You can find the CPU Cooler is not working simply by having different sounds coming from the CPU. If you find any abnormal sounds from the CPU then it is confirm that your CPU cooler is not working. You can clean the CPU Cooler by removing the case. If then the problems not solved then it is recommended to replace the device.
- You can get large variety of CPU Cooler in the market. You can also go through the Internet for different CPU Cooler. If your computer has particular specifications like greater graphics card and high speed processors then you must select appropriate CPU Cooler for your computer requirements.